Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Comfy, cushy and super high! "These wedges are perfection," said one customer. Tip: order a size down if you're between sizes. Kork-Ease Hailey Wedge Sandal

UGG® Australia 'Classic Short Sparkles - I Do' Boot #Nordstrom
UGG® Australia 'Classic Short Sparkles - I Do' Boot #Nordstrom
Click here to download
I would REALLY wear these shoes!
I would REALLY wear these shoes!
Click here to download
Comfy, cushy and super high! "These wedges are perfection," said one customer. Tip: order a size down if you're between sizes. Kork-Ease Hailey Wedge Sandal
Comfy, cushy and super high! "These wedges are perfection," said one customer. Tip: order a size down if you're between sizes. Kork-Ease Hailey Wedge Sandal
Click here to download
Schutz 'Stella' Bootie - also in RED! #Nordstrom #Shoes
Schutz 'Stella' Bootie - also in RED! #Nordstrom #Shoes
Click here to download
where's my shoe
where's my shoe
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment