Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This outfit is awesome. Black pants with grey-stripes blouse, sweater, an absolutely lovely necklace, and the oxford shoes (not sure I could pull off that silver-color shoes though). I AM a jewelry kind of girl!

This outfit is awesome. Black pants with grey-stripes blouse, sweater, an absolutely lovely necklace, and the oxford shoes (not sure I could pull off that silver-color shoes though). I AM a jewelry kind of girl!
This outfit is awesome.  Black pants with grey-stripes blouse, sweater, an absolutely lovely necklace, and the oxford shoes (not sure I could pull off that silver-color shoes though).   I AM a jewelry kind of girl!
Click here to download
Once again, the shoes make it
Once again, the shoes make it
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment